Funding fresh air for Small Steps
Thanks to generous prize donors over the last two years, Women in Tourism & Hospitality Tas Inc. (WITH Tas) has raised funds through a raffle to support the Small Steps live-in parenting program run by the Hobart City Mission for young mums and their babies from across Tasmania.
Small Steps gives these young women life-changing support on many levels to help them through often deeply challenging and complicated circumstances. Our mission is to offer support on a practical level, making it easier for them to focus on their children and new goals in life.
In the past we've purchased specific items – commercial dryers one year and hardy washing machines the next. Both of these were very much appreciated by the young mothers, making at least one aspect of their daily lives less onerous.
This year we're looking to fund fresh air!
The twelve live-in units at Small Steps don't have screen doors so we want to get the fresh air in, keep the toddlers in and the bugs out! It’s our goal to purchase twelve screen doors to be fitted for the new year and remainder of summer.
Can you help us by providing a prize for our raffle?
We'd love to hear from you! We plan to launch the raffle at our Industry Leaders Breakfast next Wednesday 18 October (with over 100 people booked!) so if you would like be involved, please email us now - email@example.com or phone 0407 875 460.
Benefits: Prize donors are acknowledged across all our raffle marketing with copy/images included with full raffle details and/or individual prizes promoted:
- WITH website (eg https://www.withtas.com/2022-raffle/) and https://www.withtas.com/2021-raffle/)
- Raffletix website (some interstate exposure)
- Social media (1474 followers Facebook and 478 connections LinkedIn) – full raffle and individual prizes promoted
- EDMs (statewide coverage, list of 450+ mailing list)
- Shared through other channels (including by individuals, industry colleagues and prize donors)
- Supporting this worthwhile cause is a way to show your Corporate Social Responsibility!
Draw date: the raffle will be drawn at our Christmas event where we hope to again have the lovely representatives from Small Steps join us for the excitement of announcing the winners!