WITH North supports training course
WITH Northern Branch is offering 15 spaces for an exclusive VXT Developing New Team Leaders and Supervisors one day course.
It's the chance to upskill your team for the season ahead and help develop your succession planning.
- Course for new leaders and supervisors.
- Provides participants with the confidence and insights they need to be successful in their new roles. It focuses on developing the critical skills required to be an effective and supportive leader in the workplace.
- Key areas of focus include identifying essential behaviours and motivators that can enhance supervisory approaches.
- Diversity will be emphasised as a crucial factor in creating an inclusive, productive, and supportive workplace culture.
- Certificates will be issued.
WHEN: 9.30am-4.30pm, Tuesday 17 October 2023
WHERE: Launceston (venue TBA)
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST: Contact WITH North Secretary, Karen Phillips via firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about VXT here
and other courses available here