VCT Training Course WITH North support
WITH Northern Branch is offering 15 spaces for an exclusive VXT Developing New Team Leaders and Supervisors one day course.
It's the perfect chance to upskill your team for the season ahead and help develop your succession planning. It provides participants with the confidence and insights they need to be successful in their new roles. It focusses on developing the critical skills required to be an effective and supportive leader in the workplace.
The one day course will be held from 9.30am - 4.3 pm, Tuesday 17 October in Launceston .
In mid 2021, WITH Tas was delighted to receive funding support from Hydro Tasmania and the Tasmanian Government's Women in Leadership Program to facilitate professional, leadership and business development channels for women in tourism and hospitality around Tasmania.
The range of courses and opportunities has been designed to cater for women at various levels in business, particularly targeting small-medium businesses.
To date we've supported three women to complete the I-LEAD Small Business course, awarded Allison Anderson a scholarship to complete the Australian Institute of Company Directors' full Course, sent ten participants to the Tourism Tune-Up online marketing course and another eleven to the two day Business Masterclass which had excellent feedback.
I-LEAD Tourism & Hospitality - scholarships CLOSED
WITH Tas (assisted by the Tasmanian Government's Women in Leadership program) is offering two WITH Tas Members a $470 scholarship on successfully applying to the upcoming I-LEAD Tourism & Hospitality program.
Usually costing $1,470, the August-September program is generously subsidised by Federal Group and the THA by $1,000 leaving $470 payable by participants. WITH's scholarships will enable two women to join the course free of charge.
Applications to the I-LEAD course close on 6th July 2022
Tourism Marketing Coaching scholarships - CLOSED
Thanks to the support of Hydro Tasmania, WITH Tas is offering three women in our industry individualised coaching with tourism marketing specialist, David Inches.
This will be provided in three one-hour Zoom sessions, with homework tasks set in between. The time commitment for a positive outcome is a minimum of 6 hours over a manageable period for the participants and David, as agreed individually.
This is open to women in the tourism and hospitality sectors across Tasmania and of maximum benefit to operators/employees in regional areas or niche sectors.
BUSINESS MASTERCLASS | 8-9 September 2021
A major success with glowing feedback!
- They booked because: topics were relevant, offered the chance to network and comprehensive content.
- Small group size and two day length was just right.
- Materials and handouts "excellent" and "absolutely useful".
- Half had already followed up with presenters and the other half were planning to.
- One third had already made changes as a result of their participation and the remaining 66% were working/planning the changes.
- All feedback said the Masterclass is worth repeating - 100%.
Whatever way you want to take your business - downsize, upscale, exit or expand - this comprehensive two day for Business Masterclass has been curated specifically for women in our industry. It's a two day face-to-face with financial and legal professionals in an interactive, small group format.
This is could change your business, your mindset and giving you that satisfying feeling of being in control.
Thanks to support from
Recent training opportunities
- Tourism Tune-Up. 10 places filled for the online marketing course. Second round of 10 places to be announced early 2022. More details on the program here
Made possible with the support of Hydro Tasmania.
- Australian Institute of Company Directors. Scholarship for placement in the AICD 5 day Director's Course awarded to Alison Anderson
Discover what this training involved and its wide ranging benefits, not just for the recipient, Allison
This opportunity supported by funding from Tasmanian Government's Women in Leadership Program.
- I-LEAD program. Three scholarships awarded to Kirsten Bach, Gabriella Conti and Kimberley Odgers. Read about the scholarship program here and the participants' feedback here
These scholarships awarded with assistance from Tasmanian Government's Women in Leadership Program.
Plus our WITH Tas Student Scholarship is offered every year and has been supported by Tourism Tasmania since 2019.